Sunday, April 13, 2008

FC Dallas 2 - 0 Red Bull New York

Belatedly continuing the good news, The Hoops dispatched a short-handed Team Energy Drink at Pizza Hut Park on Saturday night. This team is starting to show me that the season may be less a rebuilding one than many have feared. Kenny Cooper Jr. needs to be encouraged not to wander too far from the goal, but when he is managed properly, as he is when paired with a strike partner whose skill and mobility he respects (i.e. Arturo Alvarez), he seems to do better, and if he keeps playing like he is, no one will give two craps about what happened to Carlos Ruiz. The defense finally got a clean sheet, and Dario Sala continues playing like a Dapper Dan Argentine Ward Cleaver goalkeeping monster. Long live Dario!

Come on you Hoops! Let's keep this thing going!

Anyway...
Hold on. I don't want this pomade, I want Dapper Dan. I don't carry Dapper Dan.  I carry Fop. I don't want Fop, god damn it! I'm a Dapper Dan man!

No comments: